- degree in translation or languages
- native speaker of English or equivalent to mother tongue skills with a passion for language
- positive team player with a helpful and flexible attitude
- ability to learn new skills, technologies and workflows quickly
- previous translation and revision experience
- knowledge of computer-assisted translation (CAT) tools
- translation (Danish, Norwegian or Swedish into English)
- revision and quality assurance of English translations within a wide range of subject areas
- close collaboration with our project managers and members of our linguistic teams
- stimulating and supportive environment
- permanent position and competitive salary
- nice office premises
The Role will be based at our office in central Malmö in Sweden or central Oslo in Norway.
Please contact Ralf Hohle Hansen (CEO) firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always on the lookout for talented translators to join our freelancer network. We focus primarily on the major European and Nordic languages but welcome collaboration with translators who work in other languages. We have rigorous demands on competence, quality and confidentiality.
We only collaborate with translators who translate into their native language and who agree to our terms and conditions and are willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement with us.
We also expect you to possess the linguistic, cultural and technical skills necessary for delivering high-quality translations. It is possible to acquire these skills in different ways, but ideally you will meet one or more of these core requirements:
Please get in touch if you have any questions. Email us at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as we can.
Send us your document and we will get back to you within an hour with a quote and delivery date.